Tent Camping Tips Tricks - Don't make anything fancy. Easy things like cut up fruits and veggies, easy meats (hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken), prepare a salad ahead of time, cook bacon at home for egg sandwiches, and sometimes I make a big pot of pasta so I can just reheat it. I try to minimize dishes as much as I can.

Tent Camping Tips Tricks


My dad built us a camp cupboard and it is SO (significant other) handy. We have a pop up. He made it so it will slide right into the door when we travel. When we camp we leave it by the door on a workbench. We keep plates, utensils, paper products, hand towels, garbage bags, and other random stuff in there. It is nice to have it right outside so that we don't have to keep getting into the camper. I'd send you a picture but our camper is in the garage still surrounded by things like the lawn mower and snow blower. This is tent camping tips and tricks from me.

Thank you for reading this article about Tent Camping Tips Tricks With Kids, hopefully this article useful for you. And if you liked this information, don't forget to tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below... Camping Garner State Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top